Friday, October 10, 2008

The Wizard of Oz



We have been listening to the Wizard of Oz on tape every time we are in the car. If we get into the car and it does not start playing automatically, Peyton reminds me to turn it on. I was worried that this may be just a bit over her head since there are not pictures connected and it is just audio. However, I am proved wrong every time I stop the CD and ask her questions. She is following right along and knows all of the answers. Then reminds me to turn it back on because she is listening to Oz! Above is a picture of how she has imagined the Wizard of Ozs' hot air balloon looks like. I love the purple basked (where he sits) and the balloons attached above (that keeps him up) as she has explained it to me. I think I love even more that Toto (in pink) is on top of the balloons going for a ride.

No comments: